Exercise Class will resume in the fall of 2021.
Info on the class below.
Are you interested in getting fit? Eating better? Staying healthy? Our women’s exercise class on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:00 – 11:00 am focuses on strength, stretching, toning, and cardio. Our certified instructors mix in information about nutrition and healthy eating. It’s fun, energetic, and filled with great women. The class is open to the community and is free of charge.
Tuesday/Thursday exercise class with the following restrictions:
- Everyone must wear a mask over nose and mouth
- Remain 6ft away from each other for social distancing
- Practice enhanced personal hygiene: frequent hand wash, sanitizer, use tissues, no shaking hands or contact greeting
- Everyone must sign in at the door and take their temperature
- If anyone is feeling the least bit feverish or ill, they must remain at home
- If anyone ends up having the virus, they must notify Brenda or the church immediately
Please only come if you feel comfortable coming out. We do not want to put anyone in jeopardy but with great attention to detail, we want to start coming out for fitness and fellowship.
We will meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10:00 a.m. in Fellowship Hall beginning in January 2021.. Please enter through the lower level reception area entrance. We’ll try to utilize the outdoors some, weather permitting. Bring your own weights, mat, and water bottle. We’ll have chairs available and they will be disinfected after each class. Brenda Roethlisberger will be teaching the Tuesday class and Michelle Kovach will teach on Thursdays. No fees!