Do you know the current COVID-19 statistics?
- In Allegheny County over 88% of the population over 12 years old (936,000) have at least one dose of the COVID vaccine. 75% (793,000) are fully vaccinated.
- Allegheny County has over 97% of the total population over the age of 64 with at least one vaccination and 88% are fully vaccinated.
- Per documented research, the survivability of the coronavirus on surfaces is “exceedingly small”, minimizing the risk of getting the virus from surfaces.
- Nearly all Healthcare Workers and persons living in Long-Term Care Facilities (LTCF) nationwide who wanted the vaccine have received both doses. Residents of LTCF (3.2 million) have accounted for nearly 45% of the people with severe COVID illness, including deaths.
Do you know what Christ Church at Grove Farm is doing to keep its congregation and visitors safe in this season?
- For all events and programs, including weekly worship services, CCGF practices and encourages everyday preventive actions such as individuals using their discretion in following safety procedures, washing of hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, and encouraging use of hand sanitizer.
- CCGF continues to sanitize the pews and surfaces throughout the Sanctuary, Commons, and restrooms after Sunday Services are complete.
- CCGF has offered livestream church services throughout the entire pandemic to allow all members, attenders, and guests to participate in both worship choices. The livestream options continue to provide alternatives to folks who feel unsafe, or immunocompromised.