- Registration for Sunday Services on October 4 is open. The registration will close once 250 people have registered.
- Kids Ministry will be available at the 11:15 service only. Please register your children on the 11:15 am registration form.
- If you do not get a reserved space this week, registration for the October 11 service will open on Monday, October 5.
If you’re coming to Sunday Services, here’s what you need to know:
- The safety of our members and visitors is our top priority.
- Currently, registration is required to attend services on Sunday, When you register, you will receive an email confirmation. Please bring that with you to show at the door or show the email confirmation on your cell phone. If you do not have it with you, you will be directed to the registration table where we will look up your name and registration.
- There will be no service sheets or paper of any kind. This includes offering envelopes. If you would like to make a cash offering, please bring it in an envelope with your name on it.
- We will be practicing social distancing. There will be 6 ft. boards in the pews that you can easily slide between you and others. Your family/group may all sit together.
- Offering baskets will be at the entrance to the Sanctuary. Please drop your offering in the basket on your way in or on your way out.
- We ask that you not congregate in the Commons following the services. You may step outside to do so.
- There will be no coffee bar or cafe.
- Only one nursing mom in the nursing room at one time.
- Only four adults in the cry room at one time.
- Masks are required, especially as you enter and exit.
- Kids Ministry will be available only at the 11:15 am service. You must register any children attending. (REGISTER HERE). Please enter through the main entrance and walk your children down to the Kids Ministry. The doors on the lower level entrance to Kids Ministry will be locked.
- Greeters will greet you with a smile and a wave. No handshakes or hugs.
- Ushers will be available to seat you. When the service ends, we ask that you patiently wait to be dismissed row by row by the ushers to prevent lines or closeness.
We want you to contact us with any concerns or questions that you may have. You can email us at email@example.com or call the church info line at 412-741-7134. We value your thoughts and will strive to answer your questions and comments to the best of our ability.