An unreached people group is, a group of people among which there is no indigenous community of believing Christians within adequate numbers and resources to evangelize this people group without outside assistance.
You can begin to cultivate a heart to reach the unreached by following these steps.
- Learn: Watch State of World- Task Remaining
- Read: the Great Commission Actions Guide to see how you can PRAY, ADVOCATE, SERVE AND SHARE in the Great Commission of reaching the unreached. Find out more about unreached people groups on the following web sites:
- Pray: for an unreached people group each day. Join the Joshua Project and they will send an unreached people group to your phone or e-mail each day, to pray for. You can also find a new unreached people groups each day at the top of this page. Pray through the prayers on the CCGF missions prayer page for Pittsburgh outreach, Unreached, Dominican Republic, and Uganda.
- Give: Your time, talent and financial support-Join the EOM (Embrace Our Missionaries) support group at Christ Church. We meet on the last Sunday of the month in the missions office at 10:00 am and 11:15 am (choose the time that works best for you). We lift the CCGF missionaries up in prayer and be active in sending them encouragement. Learn more about the CCGF missionaries HERE.
- Go: on a local outreach offered each month or engage with a local outreach ministry regularly. You can sign up on the CCGF local outreach missions page. Consider going on an international missions trip or supporting someone that would like to go.