Unreached People Groups
The map above is a reference used to describe the rectangular area of North Africa, the Middle East, and Asia that is approximately between 10 and 40 degrees north latitude. The 67 countries are home to 5,900 unreached people groups. 5 out of every 6 unreached people groups are in the 10/40 Window. 1/3 of the world’s land, 2/3 of the world’s people.
Please pray for the unreached people of the world. Click here to find more information about praying for the unreached.
An unreached people group is, a group of people among which there is no indigenous community of believing Christians within adequate numbers and resources to evangelize this people group without outside assistance.
- Less than 2% Evangelical Christian
- Less than 5% Professing Christian.
- Population- World: 7 Billion, Unreached People: 2.5 Billion
- People groups: 17,000, Unreached People groups: 7,000
- Great revival in the Church, for it to be cleansed, empower and send out to the lost.
- Great outpouring of God’s Spirit on the people, resulting in conviction of sin!
- Clear, biblical dreams and visions and revelations of Jesus that will draw people to him.
- Powerful signs and wonders of healing, deliverance and miracles.
- God to send more workers into His harvest in obedience to Luke 10:2.
- Church Planting movements and many to come to Christ.
- New converts to be biblically discipled and to grow in Jesus.