October 6, 7, & 8, 2017
Seneca Hills Bible Camp & Retreat Center
Take time away from your busy life to stop, listen, and examine your life in light of God's Word (retreat). All men welcome! Bring your sons (ages 12 & up) if you like!
Archery, Bean Bag Toss, Board Games, Canoeing, Fishing- need PA license, Frisbee Golf, High Ropes Course, Hiking, Wall climbing, Christian Fellowship and Scriptural Teaching, campfire, and more!
Speaker Bob Jamison, Seasons of a Man's Life.
- Cost $125 per person
- Arrival/Registration: 5:00 PM Friday, October 6
- Dinner: 6:30 PM
Things to bring include:
- Bring your archery equipment if you have it to share
- Bring your fishing equipment if you'd like to fish (PA fishing License required)
- Toiletries including towels and washclothes
- Clothes/shoes based on weather (We will be outside around a bonfire late night, outdoor activities during day.)
- Bible, notebook and pens
- Frisbee (for Frisbee golf if you want)
- Snacks to share
- Board game or 2
- Ear Plugs for sleeping
- Sleeping bag and/or sheets and blanket
See below for map and directions.
For more information contact Jim Britsch at email@example.com