Pathfinders meets Wednesday evenings at Christ Church at Grove Farm and meets from 6:30-8pm.
Where is Pathfinders?
Pathfinders meets in Kids’ Ministry at Christ Church at Grove Farm. Follow the signs to the Children’s Ministry entrance. Children should be dropped off in the classroom and properly signed in and out by an adult. Please note, it is our policy that children are dropped off and picked up by an adult for safety reasons.
What will my child do at Pathfinders?
Pathfinders is a 90 minute program where kids will engage in fun team and relationship building games, a Bible based lesson, and fun crafts and activities.
Is there a cost for Pathfinders?
No, Pathfinders is totally free!
How do I register?
No registration is needed!
Is my child be required to wear a face mask?
In CCGF Kids Ministry, masks are required* by all students, volunteers, and staff 2 years of age and older. Masks are required* to be worn while students, volunteers, and staff participate in any indoor activity. All students, volunteers, and staff must also wear a mask outside whenever they are within six (6) feet of any other camper, volunteer, or staff person. Face masks may be removed only when students, volunteers, and staff are outside and maintaining a social distance of six (6) feet.
- All individuals (campers, volunteers, and staff) are required* to wear a face mask while participating in outdoor activities when a distance of 6 feet cannot be maintained between other students, volunteers, or staff.
- A mask is not required during outdoor activities when a 6ft distance between other students, staff, and volunteers is maintained.
- A mask is required* to be worn by all students, volunteers, and staff 2 years of age and older while indoors.
*In compliance with Governor Wolf’s Order Requiring Universal Face Coverings Section 3 states the following are exceptions to the face covering requirement:
- Individuals who cannot wear a mask due to a medical condition, including those with respiratory issues that impede breathing, mental health condition, or disability;
- Individuals who would be unable to remove a mask without assistance; • Individuals who are under two years of age;
- Individuals who are communicating or seeking to communicate with someone who is hearing-impaired or has another disability, where the ability to see the mouth is essential for communication;
- Individuals are not required to show documentation that an exception applies.
What if my child doesn’t feel well?
ANY STUDENT, VOLUNTEER, OR STAFF PERSON WHO HAS:
- Come into contact with someone who has COVID or is unwell,
- Is not feeling well,
- Or has a fever 0f 100.4 or higher, is asked to stay home.