IMPORTANT FALL RETREAT DETAILS:
REGISTRATIONS: Fall Retreat Registration is closed as we are just shy of max capacity! However, there are one or two spot left where we can squeeze someone in. If you were hoping to go, please email Doug and ask if there may be a spot left for you! Lastly, we are still missing a handful of TEEN QUEST/CHRIST CHURCH WAIVER FORMS. Please download one with the provided link and email it to Doug as soon as possible!
DEPARTURE/RETURN: We will leave the Rear Church Parking lot by the Youth Center by bus at 5pm on Friday, November 22, so please plan to arrive and check-in by 4:45pm. We will be stopping for dinner along the way, so please bring some extra cash for a quick meal as dinner will not be served at the camp. We should arrive back at Christ Church around 1:30pm on Sunday, November 24. We will have students text home along the way with an exact time. Please arrive early to to pick up your child(ren). Our adult leaders cannot go home until everyone is picked up and they will be anxious to get home to their families after a long weekend away.
- Warm Clothes and Winter Coat (gloves)! It is significantly colder in the Laurel Highland Mountains!
- Old Clothes and Shoes for Paintball, Horseback Riding, Mud-ATVs, Snow Mobiles, etc.
- Toiletries including Soap and Shampoo
- Sheet, Blanket/Sleeping Bag, Pillow
- Refillable Water Bottle! A must: there is a drink station to refill your bottles at all times, but you need the container to put it in!
- Bible, Notebook, Pen
- Money ($10-$15) for Dinner on the way to Fall Retreat
- OPTIONAL: Money for Snacks and Milkshakes at the Tin Spur Snack Bar and Lounge
- CELL PHONES: You may bring your phone if you like - but please do not use it during Worship, Preaching, and Small Group times.
- DO NOT BRING: Drugs, Alcohol, Nicotine Products, Inappropriate Clothing, Weapons, anything that is intended to be used for Pranks (Fall Retreat is a prank-free zone!)