Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances;for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. Colossians 4:2
Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:12
Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Romans 12:12
- Prayer Team: Teams of two are stationed at the prayer rails following Sunday services to pray for anyone in need. Serve after the service you attend as your schedule allows. If you would like to be a part of our team: Sanctuary Contact: Ron Shay, 412-264-1429. Wilson Hall Contact: Louise Pickett, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Intercessory Prayer Chain: Be an intercessory prayer warrior. Be on a team who prays for specific prayer requests as needed. Contact Debbie Huffmyer, 412-741-4900, x143 or email@example.com.
- Monthly Prayer: We invite you to join us on the first Saturday of every month at 9:00 am in the Chapel as we pray for our marriages, families, and our church. Contact: Carla Batch firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chapel Prayer: Sunday mornings at 8:30 am. Praying for our services, our pastors, and our people. Contact: Carla Batch, email@example.com
- Weekly Men’s Prayer Groups: Praying for Our men, Our families, Our church leadership, and Our world.Tuesday mornings at 6:30 AM in front of the Sanctuary.Contact Dave Drab @ 724.650.5885 / firstname.lastname@example.org or Mike Davis @ 412.965.6053 / email@example.com
- Embrace Our Missionaries Monthly Prayer: We invite you to join us for the “Embrace our Missionaries” prayer meeting on the third Sunday of each month, 10:30-11:15 in the missions office. We are currently meeting on Zoom. Each month one of the CCGF supported missionaries will join the meeting to give us an update and we will pray for the four CCGF supported international missionaries. and the 3 UIF urban missionaries. https://zoom.us/j/98269485452?pwd=VWRnQmwrd3dmMFM4REkzc0Y3Q05Zdz09
- Prayer for Children: Join us as we pray for our children the last Sunday of each month, 10:30 am in the Missions Office. No RSVP needed. Contact: Doug and Sarah Manges, 412-445-6300.